This plugin enables WordPress users to check their client’s email addresses on the registration form or any other form using is_email().
Which is a WordPress function to check valid email addresses. Which helps to stop spam and promotional emails from your inbox.
It will only allow a valid email address users to signup or any Email based activity.
This plugin is completely based on emails-checker.net third party api. Which will send your provided email address to emails checker api in order to validate it. Emails Checker doesnot store anykind of data on their servers.
- DNS validation, including MX record lookup
- Disposable email address detection realtime
- Misspelled domain detection
- Email Syntax verification (IETF/RFC standard conformance)
- Mailbox existence checking
- Catch-All Testing
- Greylisting detection
- SMTP connection and availability checking
This plugin needs an Emails-Checker.NET API key to work. You can get it from here.
This Plugin will automatically check your contact form emails syntax FREE. Only SMTP Checks will cost credit.