Social Planner is a WordPress plugin for scheduling announcements of posts to your social networks accounts. The following providers are currently supported: Facebook, Twitter, VK.com, Telegram, but you can easily add a new one yourself.
The whole process is completely automated. Just write a new post and either entire post or it’s nicely formatted announcement with backlink will be published to all your configured social networks. Plugin works with profiles, business pages, community pages, groups, etc.
You need to have account with either Facebook, Twitter, VK.com, Twitter or all of them.
Please see detailed installation instructions with screenshots.
Getting social networks Authentication tokens can be a little tricky. Please note that the plugin cannot affect this.
- Delayed announcement scheduling.
- Detailed descriptions of sending errors.
- Displaying previews of links in social networks.
- Gutenberg support.
- Direct links to the published posts from the “Edit” page.
- Simple markdown for Telegram posts.
- Image posts for all supported networks.
- Chars counter in the excerpt text area.
- Facebook — Autopost to your business page or community page with ability to make Image posts.
- Twitter — Autopost to your account with ability to attach Image to tweets.
- Telegram — Autopost to the channel, group or chat using Telegram bot.
- vk.com — Autopost to your profile or group page with ability to make Image posts.
First of all read the Frequently asked Questions on the plugin documentation page.