Privado’s cookie consent solution makes your website compliant with global privacy laws like ePrivacy, GDPR, and CCPA. The ePrivacy law requires you to take consent from users before you load a cookie. Our cookie solution auto-blocks cookies and pixels till the user gives consent. You can also target different consent types based on the geo-location for example in Europe you can set Opt-In(Auto-Block) and in California you can set Opt-Out(Load cookies and block if user opts-out) and Notice for the rest of the world.
- Auto-Block Cookies: One line of code automatically blocks cookies and other tracking technologies until your users give consent
- Website Styled Banners: Forget ugly banners that do not match your website style. Use custom fonts and colors, just like your website builder.
- Enable Granular Consent: Create a preference center where your users can consent to each purpose like Marketing, Analytics separately.
- Create Geo-Targetted Banners: Show users the right cookie banner based on their country, Opt-In for EU, and Opt-Out for CA users.
- Maintain Proof of Consent: Maintain searchable records of consent. Use it as proof of consent in case of a dispute.
- Automatic Monthly Scans: Get monthly compliance reports, track new cookies, pages and fix issues from our dashboard.
- Google Tag Manager Integration: Integrates seamlessly with Google Tag Manager
How do I install the plugin?
- Download the cookie-consent-solution.zip file to your computer.
- Unzip the file.
- Upload the
cookie-consent-solution.zipdirectory to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress. After activating the plugin you will auto redirect to the plugin’s settings page.