JetFormBuilder — Form Builder plugin for Gutenberg
A functional yet handy Form Builder plugin that lets you create, edit, and style any form type in the Gutenberg Editor. No more supplementary drag-and-drop form builders. You can now use a one-stop interface to develop a fully operative form.
JetFormBuilder allows you to build any kind of form nice and easy. Its 18 field blocks allow you to create a form from scratch or reassemble the existing one. Throw JetStyleManager into the mix and you’ll be able to style every form field. Create, customize, and style – all in Gutenberg.
- Single form builder. Create forms using nothing else but Gutenberg.
- Various field types. A total of 18 JetFormBuilder blocks that you can mix and match freely.
- Visual editor. All field types can be found in the same place – the JetForm Fields block.
- Clear-cut layout. Use the Column layout to create internal sections and populate them with form fields.
- Popular form types. Build a standard one-column form or go the extra mile and create a multi-step form.
- Post Submit Actions. Set the action to be performed after frontend form submission.
- Form Break block. Allows you to break the form into logical steps and add buttons to navigate.
- Calculated content. Apply the Calculated field type to perform basic/complex calculations.
- Generator Function. Three available functions that help you generate the field values dynamically.
- Custom field styles. JetStyleManager & Gutenberg integration makes it possible to style the form fields anyhow you like.
- Spam protection. Add a Google reCAPTCHA to your form easily.
- Native Gutenberg components. Combine JetFormBuilder with Gutenberg functionality to create truly unique forms.
We’ve prepared a tell-all JetFormBuilder demo page to illustrate the functionality you get. Explore it now: https://crocoblock.com/plugins/jetformbuilder/
Use the JetEngine potential when developing a Gutenberg form. You can add meta fields and custom taxonomies to the JetFormBuilder fields, generate the field values dynamically, and put the JetEngine-built custom post types into the dynamic settings.
We added the opportunity to change the way Gutenberg Form blocks will look on the frontend. You can style up every component separately. Just hit the brush icon and do the necessary styling in the Block Style section.
More third-party plugin integrations are in the works.
Learn every little thing about JetFormBuilder & put theory to practice: