This plugin helps make your website load much faster by reducing your image sizes up to 90%, while still keeping the same lossless quality. A significantly faster loading website will improve your SEO rankings and provide a much better experience to your customers.
- Free to use with no file size limit
- Lossless compression – optimize images without losing quality
- Compress single existing individual images
- One-click bulk optimize your whole existing media library
- Automatically optimize new images on upload
- Also optimizes all thumbnail sizes
- One API key can be used on multiple sites
- Fast compression servers located in Europe & USA
- Compatible with WPML and WooCommerce
- Total savings counter (statistics page)
How does it work?
When you begin the optimization process, your images and their thumbnails are automatically sent to CompressWP’s compression servers. Your images are then analyzed and compressed in the servers, while still keeping the same lossless quality. When the images have been successfully compressed, they will be sent back to your website and replaced with the original image, which in result will use less disk space, load much faster and your visitors won’t see a difference.
How to get started?
Download and install the plugin. If necessary, follow the installation guide to set up your licence and configure the plugin.
You can either optimize individual images by clicking the “Optimize” button next to the image (it will automatically optimize the main image including the thumbnails). However, if you wish to automatically optimize all your images at once, you can click on the big green button “Bulk optimize all images” and start the process there.
If you have any questions, problems or would like to provide feedback, feel free to send us an email at [email protected]